Early morning fire erupts at home in Nutley
NUTLEY — A two-alarm fire broke out inside of a home on Glendale Street between Passaic and Patterson avenues early Friday morning.
The fire captain confirmed no one was injured. He says one woman who was inside managed to get out with minor injuries and was taken to a local hospital.
Crews arrived around 3:30 a.m. to find the fire had started on the second floor.
It took firefighters an hour to get the flames under control.
Fire crews are still trying to figure out what exactly caused the fire.