The 15 mile section of the New England Thruway (I-95) carries traffic from New York City to the Connecticut border. Over the past decades, 14 miles of the highway in the Bronx, Pelham, New Rochelle, Mamaroneck, Harrison and Rye have been reconstructed. This project will complete the reconstruction of the “last mile,” improve motorists’ experience and increase the safety along this section of I-95. The project spans approximately one mile and contains a six ramp interchange system with the Cross Westchester Expressway (I-287) and Midland Avenue in the City of Rye and Village of Port Chester in Westchester County…Read more
95 Exit 19
95 Midland Ave near I-287
95 Exit 21
95 CT State Line
ROAD CLOSURE For The Week Starting Monday 10/22/2018
Road work on I-95 between exit 19 (Playland Parkway) and exit 21 (Cross Westchester Expressway) at the following times:
- I-95 southbound, single and double lane closures Monday to Thursday from 5 a.m.- 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.- 5 a.m., and Friday from 5 a.m- 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- I-95 northbound, single and double lane closures Monday to Wednesday from 9 a.m.- 7 a.m. and Thursday to Friday from 9 a.m.- 6 a.m.
- Road work on I-95 between exit 21 (Cross Westchester Expressway) and the Connecticut State Line at the following times:
- I-95 southbound, single and double lane closures Monday to Tuesday from 8 p.m.- 6 a.m., Wednesday to Thursday from 9 p.m.- 6 a.m., and Friday from 10 p.m. – 8 a.m.
- I-95 northbound single and double lane closures Monday to Tuesday from 9 p.m.- 6 a.m., Wednesday to Thursday from 10 p.m.- 6 a.m. and Friday from 11 p.m.- 7 a.m.
More on road closure…
Click here to download the map